Sales Representative – (en Español)
Rancho Nextia is a small organic farm, producing vegetables, coffee, and fruit. We buy additional products from local suppliers to augment our offerings to our customers. We fund our non-profit work to promote consciousness and sustainability through sales of products, and hosting ecological courses and events.
Customers place their orders through our website. The technologically-challenged sometimes need help with ordering. Some businesses are very busy, and need a person to contact them for ordering and special requests.
We need to add more customers and maintain contact using emails and social media.
Coordination is needed between orders, harvesting, purchasing, storage, and deliveries.
- Competence with computers using Windows, MS Office suite, online software WordPress & Woocommerce.
- Ability to walk in the terrain of the ranch, which includes flat and canyon areas.
- Lift and carry products.
- Bilingual Spanish & English.
- Driver’s license and vehicle.
- Outgoing “can-do” person who can self-organize and help others with organization.
- Patience to handle a spontaneous culture and special customers.
- Appreciation for providing a higher standard of quality and service than customary here.
- Managing the ordering system includes adjusting quantities of products available to match inventory, adding new products, selecting featured products and sale products.
- Managing the customer database for complete and accurate information.
- Managing the orders related to each delivery date, summing quantities of products and producing a “pick list” for each harvest day (done with software).
- Seek new customers.
- Contact customers who need help ordering.
- Respond to requests for assistance by email, phone, or other communication.
- Deliver orders and/or coordinate deliveries with additional help.
As a non-profit business, we would be happy to have a person needing to do social service, an intern, or volunteer, retiree, etc. We can pay the position depending on ability to increase sales and efficiency.